Toro 54" TimeCutter® HD (75202)
The new TimeCutter® HD zero-turn mower does more than cut grass to perfection. It can also cut your mowing time almost in half*. And the heavy-duty GRADE 50 high-strength steel deck is nearly 50% stronger than other decks**, so you can power through tough grass. You'll not only enjoy mowing - you'll enjoy more free time. * Time savings are from 2008-2012 survey results for Toro residential zero-turn mowers, as reported by owners. **Compared to regular 11-guage steel decks.
- 24.5 hp* Toro® Commercial V-Twin 708cc Engine with Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing
- 54" Fabricated Deck with Grade 50 High Strength 10-Gauge Steel Shell
- Commercial-grade HG-ZT3100 transmissions
- 18" thickly padded premium seat for superior comfort
- Excellent Handling and Maneuverability: Large 22" rear tires to ensure better handling and maneuverability, plus a smoother ride.
- Professional-Grade Performance: TimeCutter HD mowing decks are made of fully welded GRADE 50 high-strength steel to stand up to your toughest mowing challenges. In fact, our high-strength 10-gauge steel deck is nearly 50% stronger than regular 11-guage steel decks, giving you the durability acreages demand. From top to bottom, every detail delivers the heavy-duty performance of a commercial mower, down to the quality of cut. It's not only built to last; it's built to give your property that makes you proud.
- Smart Speed® Control - Trim, Tow, Mow: Toro's Smart Speed® control system lets you choose from three ground speed ranges for optimal performance. Use low TRIM range to trim closer for maximum time savings, choose medium TOW range for towing attachments, or select high MOW range to mow large open areas and finish quickly.
- Standard Tow Hitch: With the Smart Speed control system and the standard hitch, you can tow attachments with precision speed and control. Available Brinly-Hardy® attachments include a spreader, sprayer, sweeper, cart, aerator and dethatcher.
- Attach Buckets: Take a utility bucket with you to carry tools, debris or other supplies. Simply rest your bucket on the lip built into the rear engine guard, and secure it with a strap to hold it in place.*Bucket and strap not included.
- 12V Accessory Port: Need portable power for your smartphone, MP3 player or personal fan? Just plug it into the 12V Accessory Port accessory port.
- Engine: 24.5 hp Toro® V-Twin
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gallons (18.9 L)
- Cutting Width: 54" (137 cm)
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 3 Standard
- Armrests: Standard
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,880+ ft/min
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Deck Design: 54" (137 cm) Fabricated - Grade 50 High Strength 10 ga.
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Standard
- Ground Speed: 8.5 mph (13.68 kph)
- Height: 47" (119.38 cm)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" (3.8 cm) - 4.5" (11.4 cm) 13 position
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Length: 79.5" (201.93 cm) without hitch / 82" (208.28 cm) with hitch
- ROPS: Optional (Foldable for storage)
- Seat: 18" (45.7 cm) Thickly Padded Premium
- Steering Controls: Pro-Controlled Dampers
- Tires: 13 in (33 cm) x 6.5 in (16.5 cm) Front 22 in (55.9 cm) x 10 in (25.4 cm) Rear
- Transmission: HG-ZT3100
- Washout Port: 2- Standard
- Warranty: 3 year / 300 hour**
- Width: 59" / 149.86 cm Deflector Up - 69" / 175.26 cm Deflector Down
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 24.5 hp Toro® V-Twin
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 in. (33 cm) x 6.5 in. (16.5 cm); Rear: 22 in. (55.9 cm) x 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- Deck Size
- 54 in. (137 cm)